Once you have found your accommodation we will assist you in setting up other key requirements of living in your new city, which may include opening up a bank account, organizing insurance, installation of internet and satellite TV, assistance with buying home furnishings, changing driving license and much more. We will also be available should you have any initial settling-in issues in your new apartment.
Our Settling-in service includes, but is not limited to the following activities:
- Provide list of banking institutions and facilitate banking relationship
- Accompanied tour of key shops and services in the surrounding area of leased property, including local fitness centers and medical clinics.
- Provide list of local networking clubs and associations of interest
- Provide information on local authority registration
- Provide information and advice on utility connections